bronze (Attendee) badge
silver (Pitch) badge
1 Pitch to one of the Panels
(limited to 10 per panel)
gold (1:1 Pitch) badge
1:1 5 min. Pitch to one of the VIP's
You submit your top 3 choices
Only 10 will be sold!
VIP Closed Happy Hour (Fri. night)
1:1 Pitch (see Gold)
Lunch or Dinner with a VIP
green (student) badge
You will have to show your student/military idea to gain entry.
Counts as a BRONZE (non-pitch) badge only.
FRIDAY ONLY WORKSHOP badge
You will get access to both Friday workshops but NOT the full Summit
add-on friday workshop badge
You get to also attend the Friday Workshops along with the Summit
What can an Attendee, non-pitch, badge expect?
You get everything the pitch person does just minus the pitching. So less stress for you. :)
You still get:
1) Meals - Breakfast & Lunch
2) Networking with like-minded peers as well as to the VIP's
3) Learning from the Panelists, so when it's your time to pitch you are ready.
4) Learn from watch others pitch.
5) Be around filmmakers that have momentum on their projects, so that you might jump in and give a hand or show your interest
6) The Film workshops are worth the price of admission alone.
7) It's an investment in yourself & your career!
Will I be able to purchase a ticket on site?
Yes, but the on-site price will $229 for attendees.